Why I stan Bangtan Boys



بِسْــــــــــــــــــمِ ﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم
Assalamualaikum.
Alhamdulillah I have finished my PT3 History assignment. After Eid, Insya'Allah Geography will take the turn. Hoping that it will run smoothly hiyahhhhh fighting! oh well, Selamat Hari Raya :)

Actually I do not want to update something in my blog, but there has something that bother me that hit me so hard that I have to settle it by myself. 'This' thing makes me go crazy all day long. And I bet all the kpop fans too, maybe.. no I MEAN might have die unpeacefully lol exactly right away when BTS HAS INFIRES US LIKE WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT R THEY DOINGGGGGGG RIGHT NOWWWWWWWWW PLEASE STAPH. Ok, calm down, kpopers. Pull back your heart which has accidentally jumped out from your body.
It has been a long time since BTS had their HYYH part 3 : Young Forever comeback. And their promotions ended on 16 May 2016. They appeared in all each music programs once and started their epilogue concert as soon as possible in Korea and successfully made their concert tours in some countries too. I'm so proud of them!
Image result for run photoshoot
What can I do if I'm living afar from them. Feel envy with Korean Armys but I think it is useless because even if Bangtan will come to Malaysia again, I have no money okay lol. My inner feelings might be tortured more extremely. You know the feels when THEY ARE COME BUT WE COULDN'T GO TO SEE THEM BECAUSE SOME REASONS AND WE NEARLY DO WISHES WANT A POWER SO WE CAN HAVE IRON MAN'S COSTUME OR AT LEAST TINKERBELL'S WINGS TO FLY RIGHT AWAY TO KAY EL. ok now you got it, right? that's it. So the moral values are :
1) we have to stay calm since we can't see them in real if BTS is having their comeback. 
2) we need to avoid any envy feelings toward Korean ARMYs. they support and take good care of bangtan since before the debut.
3) we should be grateful that we have internet and television at home so we could at least watch them perform passionately through the screen
4) do not mad or get jealous to your friends who go to BTS concert. Just claim something like concert merchandise as punishment because of not bringing you together lol hahahahahhah
As I'm telling you about BTS, let me relate about KPOP first. Honestly I know there are many people weird, looking us like we are the Plutos' alliens, huhu even few from them always give us the bad bad bad glances. And would tell us "You all are too obsessed." "You are just wasting your time."  "Just this you can do in your life?" "What a sad life."

If they look K-pop with many bad sides, sure there will be many negatives thought about kpop left surrounding them too. So, what we can do is just sit our life happily, comfortably and crazily but more like the courteous lunatics. If haters keep playing with their bad spitting words and attitudes, we need to stay calm and show them with good attitudes--with respectful ways. Ignore those rude comments. Everyone has their different opinions and thoughts. They have their own right to advice us too, maybe some kpop fans are too influenced with it. So, I hope we will not being obsess with Kpop too much. I know kpop means an entire world for us as we have sticking and live together for a long time with it. Remember, it doesn't matter putting Kpop on the top of your heart. Do it as much as you want because keep loving something teach us to appreciate more the beauty of anything in this world. Just please remain it as your supporter and strength. The end, we have to find our own path too. Kpop is not a solution but the brightness that make each one of us smile happily. Besides, we are far from them. (kpop idols) Yes everyone adores them as the great, kiyowo, pretty, talented and charming superstars. but the one that we should worship is the only one God, The Greatest and The Most Merciful, Allah S.W.T. okay? smile :) The Quran has the most beautiful ever stories in it. If we can be healed by music, why not Quran?

Allah knows everything about all. We keep pretending being ignorant although we know that Allah is always beside us. Just tell me it's true. When we are facing a problem, the first thing we did is locked ourselves in bedroom and crying like there's no tomorrow, no solution, no one can help us and keep asking why must me and blablablablah. It becomes common thing.. firsly we play the music that can heal us before we go to pray and ask help from God.

Trust me, the one who gently heals you is Allah S.W.T. He knows music attracts people more and He gives healing through it. :')

That's describe exactly my feelings when I found BTS. Amazed at how their songs give people strength and hopes.

Since we, I mean, overall Kpopers, we became more positive and happier. Kpop really changed our horrible times. Many were depressed and the minor of us were trying to suicide. Search it on yourself. I got many news about these from internet and social media. But after they revealed Kpop, they successfully overcame their hard situasion and started a brand new life.  Be grateful that we have met kpop music in life. Who wants to help us exit the hopeless? This is accurately to be called a magical or a bless from God. He always at the number one who surely will help us and it just comes with variety styles. See? See the difference sides of Kpop? The good one right? :)

The first kpop boy group that I love sincerely is... Bangtan Boys.
They are the first group ever in Kpop industry that attracts and pulled me more deeply.
Ha? are you a human?
yes i'm.
I become a Kpop fan in 6 years and half.
but but but
I entered this world seriously in 2014
how can i became too late
to know bangtan
how cruel I'm
get to being their fan
after their 3rd anniversary
whattttttt
Image result for bts family photoshoot

Honestly, I was a little bit late to know Bangtan. When everyone has already support them, I was still know nothing. It was a long year ago, actually I did not fangirling over Kpop boy band groups so much. That's why they have not discovered by me. I don't really like searching boy groups. But suddenly to be faith on that day, one of my friend told me about BTS with their new song entitled 'I NEED U'.
I looked out of it and it was perfectly perfect. I NEED U is beautiful than anything more.

Yes I know it was quite late! I started to know them in their 3rd mini album-- The Most Beautiful Moment In Life pt.1 era. I have been left behind and not even know that they existed before this, lol okay so it was literally my fault :( I should stan kpop boy band from the start, right? right? *crying until I will be drowning into my own tears*


"You can smile as long as we're together." - BTS

THE REASONS WHY I BECAME A FAN / BTS A.R.M.Y.
THEIR MUSIC IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL CREATIONS IN THIS ENTIRE WORLD 
If you know BTS, it is normal for them to make and produce their own songs. That's why they are special. Styles of Bangtan music are modern, something new and fresh and absolutely it is suitable with the youngsters nowadays. Their songs are always relate to YOUTH, like how to survive this tough life, how to pursue your own happiness.

Rap Monster, Suga and Jhope keep serve the fans with the inspiring music as well as they all have participated in the writing and composing songs. I bet it was hard for them since they started with no skill except their passions and spirits. Rap Monster said he will strive to write more beautiful and interesting lyrics after this. But but but recently netizens have brought BTS into the misogyny controversy and the plagiarism issues. I kind of not denying neither being too siding. Myself either feel uncomfortable with some of BTS songs. For honestly. and I don't like listen to it. So let this time they learn from the mistakes. Maybe they want to describe how precious and beautiful women all over the world, but a little bit disrespect and misunderstanding have shown towards women unintentionally in the lyrics. The way men valued women in such what they thought were truly wrong. Don't mad at me. I'm a fan of Bangtan but we still should point out what is wrong. Being protective for a thing that obviously wrong will be not solving anything. Because this kind of thing cannot be played and not even as men's material of jokes. Maybe you feel okay, but I'm not. Dignity of women should be protected in anything and anywhere situations. I'm thankful to Bighit since they really take care of fan's opinions and concerned. Due to that, they have apologise and will take consideration for future works.
Just that. They accepted and have admited their mistakes. I know they will change and grow bigger to someone better for fans and society. Now let's move on, step milion away from the past to be walking on the tougher present's road. We will see a wide smile carved smoothly and the bright light shiningly radiated through our eyes soon :)

The people who doesn't know them or even never listen to them, let's try to hear their beautiful words. You will feel like milion tons of timbers are falling onto your head, mind, soul and your heart. Trust me, and that's why I'm here, being their fan. You may not believe me that I'm in their fandom right of this time. I'm not someone that can like people eagerly from the whole of my heart. After all, what I mean is, it is weird to say that Bangtan's music has really touch my heart. Because they truly did it. 
Since I'm telling you about their music. Maybe you are wondering how pretty them all. By this chance, I will show you some of their songs. Try to open up your mind. If you are having such a suck life, my advice, music is another way to refresh all of those hard times. :)

It is not about the melody of song. First and foremost, you need to feel and understand the lyrics. And that time, you will know why you should like them.

 I hope you will enjoy all their music even though the lyrics may not relate any to your life, but really guys? think twice and have a watch. You really need to watch them all, ALL. Because when you have done it all, you will get the true meaning of LIFE perfectly. All of BTS music has their own stories behind. It includes the hardships that everyone through in life-- the darkness we have been buried in it until we feel we can't get out, but then we finally begin to see a small hole of lights. At the end, it is so much worthy after a long endurance of hardship. That means BTS song for me.


But just to warn you, about The Most Beautiful Moment in Life all parts (1, 2 and Young Forever special album) , The music videos are kinda trying to hide the stories behind them.
Image result for bts i need u mv gif
Image result for bts i need u mv gif rap monster
Image result for bts i need u mv gif suga
Image result for bts i need u mv gif jungkook
Image result for bts i need u mv gif
According to 'I NEED U' mv, they looked really hurt, sad and kinda lose hope with the things happened around them. One by one of them were having self-destruction. The mvs want to show that they were not able to handle the misery in life. Jhope was taking pills and fainted, Jimin was trying to drown himself in the bathtub, V has accidentally killed someone while Jungkook just wandering around the streets and ended up with getting beaten up by thugs. Suga too was burning his room with fire.
Image result for bts i need u mv gif
And I did not have an idea if someone is dead in the stories. The theories are so many that make me thinking really hard. Just be grateful that I still don't find snow on my head hahahahha check yours now! Bighit such big Megamind!

And the stories continue until Bighit released The Most Beautiful Moment in Life part 2, 'RUN' mv shows the conscious-self resurrection and the progress of move on in life. A.R.M.Ys finally released such big relieve sighs when Bangtan in the mv seemed brighter and stronger to face anything they could. Other than that, they who were as friends tried to save each other before some of them destroy and shatter.

Image result for bts run mv jungkook
Image result for bts run tumblr
They began to accept the thruth of reality but the fears still were controlling them, So, what they could do was run and run, but for me maybe it could bring that they ran in purpose to let go the things that ruined their feelings and emotions.
Image result for bts run mv gif
Image result for bts run mv gif
In short, it is about the liberation from their own old/comfortable space to rewrite the new life's chapter. Just same like the butterflies leave their cocoons and that time they will embark the beautiful journey.
Image result for bts run mv gif
When we are talking about The Most Beautiful Moment in Life part 3 or officially named as YOUNG FOREVER, absolutely track of FIRE is very lit! The song wants to give kind of message like... although we are painly suffer and may be suffocated anytime with all the hardships, hurtness and insanes that seem never stop to kill every inches of our happiness, just let's stay cool same like fire.

Image result for bts fire mv gif
Image result for bts tumblr FIRE
We can cry every day and every night, show our miseries as much as we want like there will never have an opportunity to recover 'em back, stay 24 hours deliberately bring out depression in a room. BUT in the end, we should accept those things that come in our life.
Image result for bts fire mv gif
Dont understand? Lets say if photo of Suga above with his expression is saying toward hardness and test "oh you again? get off my life pls. I'm too strong to be touched"
Like that aaaaa.
Looks nerdy but that's what we gonna do after all. Feeling okay and cool with things that unwanted is the best life test's pain killer. That's why in the lyrics written are :
Just live how you want 
Your life is yours
Don’t try so hard 
It’s alright to lose

No wonder if many people cried right after watching BTS's music video.
Cause we felt and experienced heavier just same as the music videos' .
Image result for bts fire mv gif
Image result for bts fire mv gif



"I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN LIVING WITHOUT PASSION."
-Jeon Jungkook, BTS

The latest (2016) is YOUNG FOREVER, FIRE and SAVE ME Make sure to watch out yourself because when you are listening to BUTTERFLY, please standby some tissues. I didn't know too why I cried when it was just for the first time for me to hear it.

I will give each album one music that I think everyone would like. All of these are my favourites', They are my sunshines, my baes my sweethears my loves my saviour my bestfriends and my sweetie pies not forget they are my kinder buenos too! Always make me feel better when it comes about sadness and depression.When I'm at fussy too hahhahaha cause some of them beat like ya know stomping rockingly angrily savagely kinda full of madness and own revolt in its background music. When I was first time listening to their song, No more dream and N.O, I almost throw away my earphones. The beats were strong enough that made my heart accidentally splitted in two lol. HAAAAAA don't give me a jerk look. I'm not used to listen those kind of vicious songs but BTS was the only one who taught me that. Cause I would never listen them if I didn't read the meaning of the songs. I could just leave these heart-splitting-in-two songs and maybe I wouldn't be a fan of Bangtan but I COULDN'T IGNORE BECAUSE THE MEANINGFUL LYRICS BEHIND THEM HAVE STOPPED ME AND MADE ME THINKING FOR A WHILE.

THUS..

I have learned that we should know and realise its value than keep judging songs immediately. I also do not understand Hangul, so that's why I used to like the songs that only have nice beat, popular and fun to be heard. Now I've changed my own taste of music 180 degrees! Every come back of Kpop songs, the thing I will will will do first is search about the lyrics. If it has bad vibes, do not listen to it. If it seems okay and great, listen to it every day.  Easy, right? Be like me. hoooohohohohohoh XD

2 COOL 4 SKOOL
Hey you, what’s your dream?
Hey you, what’s your dream?
Hey you, what’s your dream?
Is that all your dream is?
I wanna big house, big cars & big rings
But actually, I don’t have any big dreams
Haha, I live quite comfortably
Even if I don’t dream, no one says anything
Everyone is thinking the same way as me
I completely forgot about my childhood when I had a lot of dreams
Don’t worry about college, I’ll at least go to a school that’s far away
Ok mom, I’m going to the library right now
What is the you that you’ve dreamed of?
Who do you see in the mirror? I gotta say
Go on your path, even if you live for a day
Do something, put away your weakness
Why aren’t you saying anything?
You don’t wanna study but you’re scared to quit school?
See, you’re already getting ready for school
Please grow up, you’re all talk dude, you have a glass mentality boy
(Stop) Ask yourself if you’ve ever worked hard for anything
Hey you, what’s your dream?
Hey you, what’s your dream?
Hey you, what’s your dream?
Is that all your dream is?
That’s a lie, you such a liar
See me, see me, ya you’re a hypocrite
Why are you telling to go a different path? Take care of yourself
Please don’t force me
(Lalalalala) What’s your dream, what’s your dream?
(Lalalalala) Is that it? Is that it?
Sick of the same day, the repeating days
Grown-ups and my parents keep instilling confined dreams to me
Number one future career is a government worker?
It’s not a forced dream, a ninth inning relief pitcher
Throw a fast ball at the waste of time that is night study sessions
Rebel against the hellish society, dreams are a special pardon
Ask yourself about your dream profile
Become the main subject of your life that has always been suppressed
What is the you that you’ve dreamed of?
Who do you see in the mirror? I gotta say
Go on your path, even if you live for a day
Do something, put away your weakness
Hey you, what’s your dream?
Hey you, what’s your dream?
Hey you, what’s your dream?
Is that all your dream is?
That’s a lie, you such a liar
See me, see me, ya you’re a hypocrite
Why are you telling to go a different path? Take care of yourself
Please don’t force me
(Lalalalala) What’s your dream, what’s your dream?
(Lalalalala) Is that it? Is that it?
Don’t know how to live
Don’t know how to fly
Don’t know how to decide
Don’t know how to dream now
Open your eyes now
Dance a dance now
Dream a dream now
Stop hesitating, stop being indecisive, wussup
That’s a lie, you such a liar
See me, see me, ya you’re a hypocrite
Why are you telling to go a different path? Take care of yourself
Please don’t force me
(Lalalalala) What’s your dream, what’s your dream?
(Lalalalala) Is that it? Is that it?
To all the youth without dreams


O!RUL8,2?

N.O

A good house, a good car, will these things bring happiness?
In Seoul to the SKY, will parents really be happy?

Dreams disappeared, there was no time to rest
It’s a cycle of school, home or an Internet cafe
Everyone lives the same life
Students who are pressured to be number one live in between dreams and reality

Who is the one who made us into studying machines?
They classify us to either being number one or dropping out
They trap us in borders, the adults
There’s no choice but to consent
Even if we think simply, it’s the survival of the fittest
Who do you think is the one who makes us step on even our close friends to climb up? What?

Adults tell me that hardships are only momentary
To endure a little more, to do it later

Everybody say NO!
It can’t be any later
Don’t be trapped in someone else’s dream
We roll (We roll) We roll (We roll) We roll

Everybody say NO!
It has to be now or never
We still haven’t done anything
We roll (We roll) We roll (We roll) We roll
Everybody say NO!

A good house, a good car, will these things bring happiness?
In Seoul to the SKY, will parents really be happy?

I want to play and eat, I want to tear my uniform
Make money, good money, but they already view me crookedly
My obscure bank account, my unhappiness is past its limit
A factory of sighs while studying, a continuous cycle

The grown-ups confess that we have it so easy
They say that we are happier than our portion
Then how do you explain my unhappiness?
There’s no conversation topics beside studying
Outside, there are so many kids like me, living the life of a puppet
Who will take responsibility?

Adults tell me that hardships are only momentary
To endure a little more, to do it later

Everybody say NO!
It can’t be any later
Don’t be trapped in someone else’s dream
We roll (We roll) We roll (We roll) We roll
Everybody say NO!
It has to be now or never
We still haven’t done anything
We roll (We roll) We roll (We roll) We roll
Everybody say NO!
Everybody say NO!
Everybody say NO!
Everybody say NO!
SKOOL LUV AFFAIR

Same day, same moon
24/7 every moment repeats
My life is in between
Jobless twenty-somethings are afraid of tomorrow
It’s funny, you think anything is possible when you’re a kid
When you feel how hard it is to get through a day
Keep feeling like the “Control” beat, keep downloading it
Every single day is a repetition of ctrl+c, ctrl+v
I have a long way to go but why am I running in place?
I scream out of frustration but the empty air echoes
I hope tomorrow will be different from today
I’m just wishing
Follow your dream like breaker
Even if it breaks down, oh better
Follow your dream like breaker
Even if it breaks down, don’t ever run backwards, never
Because the dawn right before the sun rises is the darkest
Even in the far future, never forget the you of right now
Wherever you are right now, you’re just taking a break
Don’t give up, you know
Don’t get too far away, tomorrow
Don’t get far away, tomorrow
Don’t get too far away, tomorrow
The tomorrow we’ve been waiting for becomes the name of yesterday at some point
Tomorrow becomes today, today becomes yesterday, tomorrow becomes yesterday and is behind me
Life isn’t about living along but living through
As you live through, you’ll disappear some day
If you keep spacing out, you’ll be swept away, if you ain’t no got the guts, trust
It’ll all become yesterday anyway so what’s the use?
I wanted to become happy and strong but why am I getting weaker?
Where am I going? I’m going here and there but I always come back here
Yeah, I’ll probably flow somewhere, is there an end to this maze?
I have a long way to go but why am I running in place?
I scream out of frustration but the empty air echoes
I hope tomorrow will be different from today
I’m just wishing
Follow your dream like breaker
Even if it breaks down, oh better
Follow your dream like breaker
Even if it breaks down, don’t ever run backwards, never
Because the dawn right before the sun rises is the darkest
Even in the far future, never forget the you of right now
Wherever you are right now, you’re just taking a break
Don’t give up, you know
Don’t get too far away, tomorrow
Tomorrow, keep walking, we’re too young to stop
Tomorrow, open the door, we see too much to shut the door
When the dark night passes, a bright morning will come
When tomorrow comes, the bright light will shine so don’t worry
This isn’t a stop but just a pause in your life for a break
Turn up your thumbs and press play so everyone can see
Follow your dream like breaker
Even if it breaks down, oh better
Follow your dream like breaker
Even if it breaks down, don’t ever run backwards, never
Because the dawn right before the sun rises is the darkest
Even in the far future, never forget the you of right now
Wherever you are right now, you’re just taking a break
Don’t give up, you know
Don’t get too far away, tomorrow
Don’t get far away, tomorrow
Don’t get too far away, tomorrow

DARK AND WILD


THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MOMENT IN LIFE PT.1
Fall (everything)Fall (everything)Fall (everything)
scattering apartFall (everything)Fall (everything)Fall (everything)
 falling
Because of you, I’m becoming ruined
I wanna stop, I don’t want you anymore
I can’t do it, this sucks
Please don’t give me any excuses

You can’t do this to me
All of the things you said are like a mask
It hides the truth and rips me apart
It pierces me, I’m going crazy, I hate this
Take it all away, I hate you

But you’re my everything You’re my
Everything You’re my
Everything You’re my
Please go away huh

I’m sorry I hate u
I love you I hate u
Forgive me

I need you girl
Why am I in love alone, why am I hurting alone
I need you girl
Why do I keep needing you when I know I’ll get hurt?

I need you girl, you’re beautiful
I need you girl, you’re so cold
I need you girl I need you girl
I need you girl I need you girl

It goes round & round, why do I keep coming back
I go down & down, at this point, I’m just a fool
Whatever I do, I can’t help it
It’s definitely my heart, my feelings but why don’t they listen to me
I’m just talking to myself again, talking to myself again
I’m just talking to myself again, talking to myself again
You’re not saying anything, please, I’ll treat you well
But the sky is blue, the sky is blue

The sky is blue and the sun is shining
So my tears are even more noticeable
Why is it you? Why did it have to be you?
Why can’t I leave you?

I need you girl
Why am I in love alone, why am I hurting alone
I need you girl
Why do I keep needing you when I know I’ll get hurt?

I need you girl, you’re beautiful
I need you girl, you’re so cold
I need you girl I need you girl
I need you girl I need you girl

Girl, just tell me you wanna break up
Girl, just tell me it wasn’t love
I have no courage to say that
Give me my last gift
So I can’t ever go back to you

I need you girl
Why am I in love alone, why am I hurting alone
I need you girl
Why do I keep needing you when I know I’ll get hurt?

I need you girl, you’re beautiful
I need you girl, you’re so cold
I need you girl I need you girl
I need you girl I need you girl

Credit to owner : THNHNGYN


THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MOMENT IN LIFE PT. 2

Credit to owner : Lynn Eksonyeondan

I gave a short / teaser version of Butterfly but the lyrics below is a long version. Anyway, Butterfly exactly like this version which is Prologue Mix had already been released in Young Forever album.
I tell you just in case if you like more this prologue version ^_^
Don’t think of anything
Don’t say anything, not even a word
Just give me a smile
I still can’t believe it
All of this seems like a dream
Don’t try to disappear
Is it true Is it true
You You
You’re so beautiful, that I’m scared
Untrue Untrue
You You You
Will you stay by my side
Will you promise me
If I let go of your hand, you’ll fly away and break
I’m scared scared scared of that
Will you stop time
If this moment passes
As though it hadn’t happened
I’m scared scared scared I’ll lose you
Butterfly like a Butterfly
Just like a Butterfly bu butterfly
Butterfly like a butterfly
Just like a Butterfly bu butterfly
You’re just like a Butterfly
From afar, I steal glances; if we touch hands, will I lose you?
You shine in this pitch darkness that is the butterfly effect
Your light touches, I forget the reality at once
It’s like a wind that gently strokes me
It’s like a dust that gently drifts along
You’re there but for some reason, I can’t reach you, stop
You, who’s like a dream is a butterfly high to me
Untrue Untrue
You You You
Will you stay by my side
Will you promise me
If I let go of your hand, you’ll fly away and break
I’m scared scared scared of that
Will you stop time
If this moment passes
As though it hadn’t happened
I’m scared scared scared I’ll lose you
The small pieces guttered down darkly
From my heart, a barren noise
I don’t know if this is reality or a dream
My Kafka on the seaside
Don’t go to those woods over there
My heart is still shattering on you
(I just wanted to vaporize like this)
My love that is forever
It’s all FREE for you baby
Will you stay by my side
Will you promise me
If I let go of your hand, you’ll fly away and break
I’m scared scared scared of that
Will you stop time
If this moment passes
As though it hadn’t happened
I’m scared scared scared I’ll lose you
Butterfly like a Butterfly
Just like a Butterfly bu butterfly
Butterfly like a butterfly

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MOMENT IN LIFE : YOUNG FOREVER
I want to breathe, I hate this night
I want to wake up, I hate this dream
I’m trapped inside of myself and I’m dead
Don’t wanna be lonely
Just wanna be yours

Why is it so dark when you’re not here
It’s dangerous how wrecked I am
Save me because I can’t even hold myself

Listen to my heartbeat
It calls you whenever it wants to
Because within this pitch black darkness
You are shining so brightly

Give me your hand
save me save me
I need your love before
I fall, fall
Give me your hand save me save me
I need your love before I fall, fall
Give me your hand save me save me
Give me your hand save me save me
Save me, save me

Today the moon shines brighter on the blank spot in my memories
It swallowed me, this lunatic, please save me tonight
(Please save me tonight, please save me tonight)
Within this childish madness you will save me tonight

I knew that your salvation
Is a part of my life and the only helping hand that will embrase my pain
The best of me, you’re the only one I have
Please raise your voice so that I can laugh again
Play on

Listen to my heartbeat, it calls you whenever it wants to
Because within this pitch black darkness, you are shining so brightly

Give me your hand save me save me
I need your love before I fall, fall
Give me your hand save me save me
I need your love before I fall, fall
Give me your hand save me save me
Give me your hand save me save me

Thank you for letting me be me
For helping me fly
For giving me wings
For straightening me out
For waking me from being suffocated
For waking me from a dream which was all I was living in
When I think of you the sun comes out
So I throw away my sadness
(Thank you for being a part of us)

Give me your hand save me save me
I need your love before I fall, fall
Give me your hand save me save me
I need your love before I fall, fall


Please keep support BANGTAN BOYS by watching their music videos!




THE HUMBLE BTS
Perhaps you have heard about them through someone or something or whatever maybe from every corner in this earth coz they slay the charts these days and I think I'm so nice enough to not give you a miss!

Besides their passion songs, their personalities are pretty good and kind too. The biggest contributor towards BTS popularity is at how humble and funny they are.

Some experienced fans said, "If you do not want to fall in love with kpop groups, don't ever watch their variety shows."
guess what? this is really really really accurate, but it was too late. I found Bangtan Bomb earlier before I found this warning lol ahahahahahhah and omg the statement above is right. who wrote it is such a genius ever.

I knew you guys have already watched Running Man episode 300, which they invited BTS as special guests. They looked silent but actually just their fans knew that they are very noisy and naughty. I think BTS is better with their own variety shows such as American Hustle LifeRookie King and Bangtan Bomb. but I'm hoping that they can have more chances to go to television's variety program and manage to adapt themselves talking comfortably with other artists.
Try searching them in Youtube! I won't give you a sneak peek here because every of them is freaking funny! I just found that they are really cute and they never fail to burst out my laugh! It always make my day brighter. :)

I hope ARMY, yes we.. will be the devoted fans of BTS. They always said they could overcome all the pains and hardness when they think about us. I'm sure BTS will be the number 1 one day. Now they are raising and accending... Sometimes I feel a little bit worse when they suddenly become such a well-known Kpop group. I mean, this fandom becomes bigger and just being bigger, new fans named ARMY have increasing every seconds day by day. To be heard they slipped and nearly fall in a busy crowd of fans, make my heart ache and hurt. I do not mean that I hate they are popular, but it means there will be a big risk too. The only thing I want from us is please be matured and show more respectful towards Bangtan Boys. Don't chase after them if suddenly they appeared in front of you, don't follow them all day long cause it is really uncomfortable. don't be such a unaccredited paparazzi, don't shout to them as if you have a mental problem. They are idols. Not our toys. They are human being, not spoons. They have to rest too, guys. We keep wanting their come back but I feel worry every time I think about it. They must be tiring and cannot even sleep in right hours. AND AND AND I DON'T HAVE MONEY TO BE ALWAYS SPEND ON THEM. EVERYBODY SAY NOOOOOOOOOOO deoneun najung-iran mallo andwae ~ deoneun namui ggume gatyeo salji ma ~ We roll, we roll, we roll.. WE ROLL! hahahahhahahah TT.TT

It looks pitiful keep waiting for a thing that never will happen. Sitting here, I just look like a fool girl seeing them in a poster calmly while smiling non-stop. At the same time, wiping my own tears. Waiting for BTS to appear in front of my eyes maybe just a day dreaming. But I'm sure, we will see them at least once, someday in the future. Let's just hope...okay?
Thank you <3 

I made a google theme. It is Seagull Jungkookie ! Use this if you want :) I would love it.

 Go here ---> http://www.themebeta.com/chrome/theme/478942 

and click Apply Theme.

Image result for i need u photoshoot

Kamsahamnida~

Comments